1. Unstable connection between mobile device and network. Close the app, check the network connection status, and try again.
2. Unstable connection between SAVER and network. Check the status of the Wi-Fi network you are trying to connect to. Restart the router.
3. Re-plug SAVER and restart the app.
4. Unstable server connection. Try to reestablish connection later.
1. Plug SAVER into a 220V outlet. Wait for 30 seconds for SAVER to start. The indicator will be glowing blue.
2. Connect your mobile device to the Wi-Fi network.
3. Open Smart Saver app.
4. Tap the “+” button on the “Devices” screen.
5. As the indicator starts flashing blue slowly, tap “Next”.
Note: If the indicator went out after 30 seconds, restart SAVER.
6. Enter the Wi-Fi network password and tap “V”.
7. In a few seconds, the indicator will start flashing rapidly and then go out.
8. A dialog window will appear prompting you to change the device name (the default name is SAVER).
– if the indicator continues to flash rapidly for a long time (2-3 minutes), it is very likely that you have entered a wrong Wi-Fi password.
– if the indicator has gone out but the device name editing window has not appeared, try again. If this situation still persists, wait for 2 seconds after the indicator has gone out and tap the button X and then immediately (in about one second) the button V. If this does not help, please contact the Service Center.
– configuration may be impossible for routers with functionality limited by security settings or routers operating at the 5 GHz (5G) frequency. Check your router’s settings and repeat configuration.
To restore SAVER’s default settings, press and hold the switch button for 5 seconds. After reset, the blue indicator will be rapidly flashing for 3-4 seconds (the red indicator may also be glowing – this is not a fault) and then glow steadily for about 30 seconds. After that, the blue indicator will start flashing slowly (approximately once per 1.5 seconds), indicating that the device is ready for configuration.
Note: if the indicator is flashing at an average rate (approximately once per 0.8 seconds) after pressing and holding the switch button for 5 seconds, try to reset SAVER again.
WARNING. Please be careful when restoring the default settings. All settings of the smart plug, plug-ins, IR remote controls, scenes, and other data are stored in the smart plug’s memory. After reset, you will have to set them anew.
Sometimes the app may falsely report a failed configuration attempt even though it has been successful. It happens because of the delayed response from the device. Use the device search option on the “Me” screen to check if the smart plug is on the device list. If you can see it there, then reconfiguration is not needed.
If the indicator is flashing rapidly for a long time when configuring SAVER, it is very likely that you have entered an incorrect Wi-Fi password. Reset the smart plug and configure it using the correct Wi-Fi password.
It means that the account you are currently logged in is not permitted to access this SAVER smart plug. This may happen in two cases:
– SAVER has been reconfigured by another user;
– access was permitted to your account earlier but was blocked later by the administrator.
After resetting SAVER, the new user will get the administrator privileges for device control. All previously created accounts on other mobile devices will no longer be able to access the smart plug. When attempting to access the device from such an account, a message will appear saying that this account is not authorized to access SAVER.
Yes – if they were authorized to do so by the administrator. To share a device with other users, tap “Authorization control” at the top right corner of the SAVER screen, then tap the “+” button and enter the e-mail of the user you want to share the device with.
You need to open the app if you want to set a task or send a command to the device. However, previously configured scene linkage, timer, and delayed tasks will be executed even if the app is not running.
If the router is off, you cannot control the smart plug and plug-ins remotely. If the router is on but there is no Internet connection, SAVER and plug-ins can be controlled remotely via the smartphone connected to the same Wi-Fi network as SAVER. Scene linkage is disabled in this mode.
1. When learning an IR remote control, the distance between the plug-in and remote control should be no greater than 1 m. To link a physical button to a virtual button in the app, press and hold the desired button of the remote control until the red indicator on the plug-in goes out (on some remote controls, on and off functions are performed by the same button, so you need to learn this button twice – once per function).
2. To relearn a button, press and hold it.
3. Remote control does not work after learning:
a) repeat the learning process making sure that the red indicator on the plug-in goes out once the learning is completed;
b) move the appliances closer to the plug-in, make sure they are oriented at the correct angle and there are no obstacles on the signal’s path.
Both plug-ins are used to control appliances, but different types of appliances are controlled by a specific type of plug-ins. Most TVs and air conditioners are controlled via the IR plug-in, while the door bell, electric curtains, and garage doors are controlled via the RF plug-in.
It measures ambient temperature, humidity, and illumination level. The measurements are displayed in the app as graphs. You can also use them as conditions to activate the IR and RF plug-ins on the “Scenes” tab.
SAVER measures real-time voltage and sends the readings to the server. These data are then displayed in the app as maximum and minimum values per minute, hour, and day. The server keeps data for the past 30 days.
Yes. When the battery is full, SAVER will continue to supply it with low current, protecting the battery and prolonging its lifetime. The phone will still be reporting the charging process after the battery is full.
IMPORTANT: Charge protection does not work when charging through a USB port.
If the smart plug works normally but the plug-ins are not responding and there is a Wi-Fi router plugged to the white USB port, sharing the Internet with SAVER, do not switch the USB ports off; instead, reset the smart plug from the menu (top right corner).
To set up a task to be executed via an IR or RF remote control, tap “Add device” and select the desired remote control.
Tap “Record” and press the buttons on the remote control in the desired order. When finished, press “Stop”. To check if the buttons have been learned correctly, tap “Play”. If you want to change the button mapping, tap “Record” and repeat the learning procedure. The previous button mapping will be replaced.
Did not find the answer?
Write to us.
Thank you! Your message has been successfully sent.